The Loopy 6000 provides field technicians with a portable, economic, and durable 24VDC power source for powering field transmitters. This is especially useful during plant startup, shutdown, and overhaul, when the loops are not usually energized, but field instruments must still be installed, tested, and calibrated.
The Loopy 6000 offers extended battery life designed to operate for a
month under daily use.
- Efficient switching regulator allows LPS to extract virtually 100% of available battery power.
- Accidental short circuits are protected by a Positive Temperature Coefficient thermistor.
- Can power any 4-20mA loop.
- A must have for any field technician’s tool bag.
- No need to run wires. Great for powering within environmental
Loopy 6000: 5.8″x3.6″x1.3″ powered by four (4) AA batteries
Compare to Transcat Model #21052E Loop Power Supply