The Loopy 5000 provides field technicians with a portable, economic, and durable 24VDC power source for powering field transmitters. This is especially useful during plant startup, shutdown, and overhaul, when the loops are not usually energized, but field instruments must still be installed, tested, and calibrated.
The Loopy 5000 offers superior portability from the palm of your hand to your shirt pocket.
- Efficient switching regulator allows LPS to extract virtually 100% of available battery power.
- Accidental short circuits are protected by a Positive Temperature Coefficient thermistor.
- Can power any 4-20mA loop.
- A must have for any field technician’s tool bag.
- No need to run wires. Great for powering within environmental
Loopy 5000: 3.8″x2.4″x0.9″ powered by one (1) 9 volt battery
Compare to Transcat Model #21050E Loop Power Supply